Laboratory of Active Systems.
Head of Laboratory V.N. Burkov
- Development of active systems theory and theory of organizational systems control methods
- Mathematical (game-theoretical, optimization and simulation) models of organizations’ control, including institutional, incentive and informational methods of control. Mechanism design. Estimation mechanisms.
- Fields of possible applications: organizational management, regional development, safety management, management in ecology-economical systems, decision-making support in firms, corporations, educational systems.
- Technological advancement of system-analytical forecasting for choosing an optimal behavioral strategy.
- Development of function optimization theory for multiextremal problems (network programming).
- Enhancing and application of methods for evolutionary economics.
- Improvement of methods for informational economy study and modeling innovations
- Theory, methodology, methods and technology of information warfares.