The Eighth International Workshop on Mathematical Models and their Applications, Krasnoyarsk, the Russian Federation, November 18-21, 2019
The Eighth International Workshop on Mathematical Models and their Applications (IWMMA 2019) will provide an international forum for the presentation of original results in mathematical modeling for software- and hardware applications in various fields. It will stimulate lively discussions among researchers as well as industrialists.
Papers may discuss theories, applications, evaluation, limitations, general tools and techniques. Discussion papers that critically evaluate approaches or processing strategies and prototype demonstrations are especially welcome.
The workshop will cover a broad set of research topics including, but not limited to:
- Mathematical models and their applications
- Mathematical modelling techniques
- Optimization techniques, incl. multi-criterion optimization and decision making support
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Machine learning
- Pattern recognition
- Learning in evolutionary algorithms
- Genetic programming
- Artificial neural networks
- Computational intelligence and its applications
- Bio-inspired and swarm intelligence
- Text/Web/Data mining
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Natural language processing
- Applications in engineering, natural sciences, social sciences, computer science, etc.
All papers will be double-blind peer reviewed by at least two members of the program committee. All papers accepted and presented at the workshop will appear in the Conference Proceedings and will be published in the IOP Conference series: Materials Science and Engineering, indexed in Web of Science and Scopus.
The venue for the IWMMA 2019 is Siberian State University of Science and Technology (former Siberian State Aerospace University), Krasnoyarsk, Russia.