Institute of Control Sciences, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
Tel: +007-495-3348820, Fax: +007-495-3349331
Mail address: V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences, Profsoyusnaya str., 65, 117997 Moscow, Russia
Function: DrSc., Main Scientist
- I am working as a main scientist in the RAS. My research interests are associated with nonparametric statistics, density estimation techniques, statistic of extremal events, stochastic processes, multivariate analysis.
is prepared in the frame of the EU research project Euro-NGI "Design and Engineering of the Next Generation Internet Towards convergent multi- service networks".
Some Recent Papers
Statistic of extremal events:
- Maxima and sums of non-stationary random length sequences, 2020 Extremes DOI: 10.1007/s10687-020-00372-5 (with Igor Rodionov),
- Clusters of extremes: modeling and examples, 2017 Extremes DOI:10.1007/s10687-017-0285-5
- Erratum to: modeling clusters of extreme values, Extremes, 2016, 19(1), pp. 139--142
- Modeling clusters of extreme values, Extremes, 2014, Volume 17, Issue 1, pp 97-125
- Clustering and Hitting Times of Threshold Exceedances and Applications, Int. J. Data Analysis Techniques and Strategies, Vol. 9, No. 4, 331- 347. 2017
Extremes in social networks:
- Distribution and Dependence of Extremes in Network Sampling Processes, Computational Social Networks, 2:12, p. 1-21, doi:10.1186/s40649-015-0018-3 2015 with Avrachenkov K., Sreedharan J.K.
- Extremes control of complex systems with applications to social networks, 15th IFAC/IEEE/IFIP/IFORS Symposium on Information Control Problems in Manufacturing INCOM 2015, Ottawa, Canada May 11-13, Volume 48, Issue 3, Edited by Alexandre Dolgui, Jurek Sasiadek and Marek Zaremba, pp 1296-1301 2015 doi:10.1016/j.ifacol.2015.06.264
Extremes in telecommunication networks:
- A cluster caching rule in next generation networks. Proceedings of the 18th international scientific conference Distributed computer and communication networks: control, computation, communications (DCCN-2015) p. 127-135 Moscow 2015
- Modeling and analysis of caching rules based on the popularity of objects. Proceedings of the IEEE 19th international scientific conference Distributed computer and communication networks: control, computation, communications (DCCN-2016) Moscow November, pp. 47--56 with Khrenov V., Krieger U.R.,
Estimation of heavy-tailed probability density function:
Estimation of extreme value index:
- Modification of Moment-Based Tail Index Estimator: Sums versus Maxima, Springer International Publishing Switzerland, Patrice Bertail, Delphine Blanke, Pierre-Andre Cornillon, Eric Matzner-Lober (Eds.) Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, Vol., pp. 85-102 2018 DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-96941-1_10 ISBN 978-3-319-96941-1 with Vaiciulis M.
- Class of semi-parametric estimators of heaviness of distribution tail and its applications. Automation and Remote Control, No. 10, 2019 with Vaiciulis M.
Estimation of renewal function:
Preprint ETH, Zuerich. (ps)
Stochastic Models, 22:2, 2006,with U.Krieger
High quantile estimation :
- The estimation of heavy-tailed probability density functions, their mixtures and quantiles". Computer Networks, Vol. 40, Issue 3, 459-474, 2002. , with U.Krieger (ps)
- High quantile estimation for heavy-tailed distributions, Performance Evaluation, vol.62, Issues 1-4, October 2005.
Statistics of telecommunication data: