The 7th International School-Seminar
Nonlinear Analysis and Extremal Problems (NLA-2022)
Irkutsk, Russia, July 15–22, 2022
- Matrosov Institute for System Dynamics and Control Theory SB RAS
- Sobolev Institute of Mathematics SB RAS
- Krasovskii Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics UB RAS
- Irkutsk State University
- «Mathematical Center in Akademgorodok» created on the basis of the Novosibirsk State University and Sobolev Institute of Mathematics SB RAS
The goal of the school-seminar is to share recent results and techniques in various areas of modern nonlinear analysis, expose young researchers to some fast-paced topics in the field, and allow them to present their own research. To that end, advanced lecture courses of invited speakers as well as short talks of other participants are planned.
Main topics of the conference include:
- Nonlinear analysis and its applications
- Partial differential equations
- Dynamical systems
- Calculus of variations and mathematical control theory
NLA-2022 is organized in a hybrid format including both in-person and online talks. The conference languages are English, Russian.
Lecture courses will be given by
- Manuel D.P. Monteiro Marques (University of Lisbon, Portugal)
- Vladimir Bogachev (Moscow State University, Russia)
- Georgii Magaril-Il'yaev (Moscow State University, Russia)
- Boris Mordukhovich (Wayne State University, USA)
- Alexander Kruger (Federation University Australia, Australia)
Conference dates July 15–22, 2022
Registration deadline May 31, 2022
Abstract submission deadline May 31, 2022,
Abstract (1-2 pages) should be prepared in LaTeX with the following template https://conference.icc.ru/event/5/abstracts/
Notification of acceptance June 7, 2022
Participation without a talk and a publication is free, but requires sending an application to email@example.com before July 10, 2022.
Extended versions of selected talks will be recommended for publication in special issues of
- Journal of Mathematical Sciences (Scopus)
- The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University (Scopus, Web of Science ESCI)
ISDCT SB RAS, 134 Lermontov St, Irkutsk, 664033, Russia.
VENUE AND SOCIAL PROGRAM
The conference will take place at Matrosov Institute for System Dynamics and Control Theory of SB RAS, 134 Lermontov St, Irkustk, Russia. The Conference participants are welcome to take part in a one-day trip to Lake Baikal. The trip assumes an extra fee to be announced later.
с 15.07.2022 - 09:00 по 22.07.2022 - 18:00
- г. Иркутск