The regular submission period for the IFAC MIM ‘2013 is closed today, and we are very pleased to announce
- more than 520 (five hundred and twenty) full papers submitted from 60 countries.
- we expect about 600 participants
Nevertheless, one week chance remains to submit a paper.
Due to numerous persistent requests, the deadline for submissions of papers for invited sessions postponed till: December 7, 2012
We cordially invite so as not to miss the unique opportunity to participate in what promises to become “The Event of 2013” among Production Research forums.
Please just visit the web-page of invited sessions at
- Traditionally, our conference is sponsored by IFAC, IFIP and IFORS.
- The proceedings of IFAC MIM 2013 will be published by Elsevier on http://www.ifac-papersonline.net/cgi-bin/links/page.cgi and indexed in SCOPUS.
- Several journals in Operational Research, Industrial and Mechanical Engineering will also publish selected papers presented.
- We will award the best young author, best industrial or scientific papers.
For more information see the site of the conference: http://mim2013.org/
Another attractive feature of the IFAC MIM ‘2013 Conference is its location and the period, Saint Petersburg and June (period of White Nights!)
A world-famous city, founded in 1703 by the first Russian Imperator Peter the Great,
Saint Petersburg will present you an incredible atmosphere of the bewitching White Nights, rivers, channels, bridges, and inimitable architecture that will forever stay with you.
We are sure that IFAC MIM 2013 in St Petersburg will be a wonderful & productive event for everyone.
Please put this major event in your agenda and see you in St Petersburg in June 2013
On behalf of the organizers,
Chair of the International Program Committee
Chair of the National Organizing Committee
Alexandre Dolgui, Professor, Dr.Hab., Ph.D.
International Journal of Production Research
Chair of IFAC Technical Committee
"Manufacturing Modelling for Management and Control"
Deputy Director of LIMOS, UMR CNRS 6158, member of IEOR team
Henri Fayol Institute, Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne
158, Cours Fauriel, 42023 Saint-Etienne cedex 2, France
Fax: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.66
Supply Chain Engineering: Useful Methods and Techniques, Springer
IFAC MIM 2013 conference in Saint-Petersburg, June 19-21, 2013
on Manufacturing Modelling for Management and Control